New homes ready to move in. See below
Standards, Customization, Quality
Quality of life exists in our culture. With Bravo Country Homes the importance of quality coincides with your individual dream by bringing your vision to life.
Why use Bravo Country Homes as your custom home builder?
Quality of life is expanding as well as our custom homes. We strive to make the most important step in life the easiest. How do we do that?
Collaborate – Design – Build
We have options!
We strive for perfection, quality and compelling customer service, therefore, sustaining our reputation as one of the premier custom home builders in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
We are the premier custom home builder you need. We ethically promote our standards to build your new custom home the only way. The right way. The custom home building process can be tedious, but with Bravo Country Homes we only hold the highest quality of standards from when we shake your hand until the day you move into your newly built custom home. We treat all our clients like family with patience, consideration, and love. We would love for you to join our family.
Custom home builders can be a nightmare and the questions you ask may not get answered. With over 50 years as a premier custom home builder, we strive to make it easy for you during this creative process. Bravo Country Homes will respond to your questions in a timely manner by assigning you to one of our custom home building specialists. We seek your trust to make this the best journey of your life by understanding that this is a big step, financially, physically, and emotionally. We are here for you!
Customization for you.
We build out fully custom homes in San Antonio and the surrounding areas from the ground up specializing in timeless craftsmanship. With satisfaction in mind, we offer a variety of upgrades for your new custom home. Plus if you have a great idea, tell us and will make it a reality.
Our outstanding features include:
- Engineered foundations
- Solid masonry homes
- Large entertaining porches
- Oversized garages with shop areas
- 30year Owens corning shingles
- Synthetic felt for roofing
- Custom ceiling treatments throughout the home with tall vaulted ceilings
- custom built solid wood cabinets
- 6-inch baseboards
- 3-inch door casings
- Triple step crown in all areas
- Window and door treatments built out in our main living areas
- Stained pine on the ceiling in the porches
- 8-foot interior doors (solid core)
- 3 tone paint accenting the ceilings, trim and walls
- Stained cabinets
- Antiqued kitchen islands
- Jetted master tubs
- Oversized master showers with dual shower heads
- Ceramic tile and hardwood throughout the home
- Custom designs on tile work
- 3cn granite throughout the kitchen and bathrooms
- Moen oil rubbed bronze or nickel finish fixtures,
- Under cabinet lighting
- LED recessed can lights
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main areas,
- Vanity lights above all sinks
- GE appliances with double oven and a 36-inch cooktop.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION