Move to Double Gate Ranch.
BEAUTIFUL NEW HOMES IN CASTROVILLE.
DOUBLE GATE RANCH
Bravo Country Homes is in the process of building new custom homes in Castroville, TX with a trailblazing start of 29 lots. The lots start at 89k with minimum square footage of 2k. These homes are conveniently located close to the Alsatian Golf Club, Julianna’s Unique Dining restaurant, and within 5 minutes of downtown Castroville. Once you’re ready, you can supply your own floor plan or work with their designers to create your home from scratch. As a custom-home buyer, you can select most of the details in your home, and you can even work closely with their builder to design a floor plan that works around existing trees on your land. Don’t forget about placing your windows to take advantage of those dynamic texas landscapes.
ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO
This will be a remarkable and convenient place to live. Do you want a quiet, safe town with highly rated schools? This premier development is the best in the area. The perks about living right outside San Antonio gets you close to the city without the city’s hiking taxes and crime rate. Don’t forget about the fun activities just a short drive away, historic sites, Six Flags, Sea World, Championship golf courses, lakes to play at, and rivers to float. Grab local grub and take a stroll down the famous Riverwalk which is loaded with hotels, restaurants, and quaint boutiques. Sounds like great work to life ratio.
Schedule a Tour
- 1 year builder warranty. Coverage on the whole home besides cosmetic touch ups.
- Engineered foundations on all homes and certified by engineer before all pours.
- All homes are inspected and built to the international building codes.
- Third party Home energy raters conduct on-site testing and inspections to verify the energy efficiency measures, as well as insulation, air tightness, and duct sealing details on every home.
Homes are inspected in 6 stages
- Pre-pour inspections
- Framing and MEP inspection
- Insulation inspection
- MEP Finals
- Blower door testing for energy ratings
- Building final
- All homes go through energy testing after the home is complete and must meet code before the home is finalized and released to the homeowner.
- Atrium high-efficiency insulated low-E glass vinyl windows.
- LED bulbs installed throughout the home.
- Fresh air intake for improved air quality in the home.
- Installed fans in all bedrooms, living area, and kitchen.
- All plates of the home, windows, and doors are foamed to ensure a better seal of the home. Windows are wrapped and tapped for an airtight seal.
- Walls are R-13 BATT insulation and R-30 blown insulation in the attic space.
- Comfort Maker 15seer A/C and heat pumps installed with programmable thermostats.
- Energy Efficient AO Smith Water heater 6- year limited warranty.
- Commodes use 1.28 gallons per flush for water conservation.
- ENERGY-STAR labeled GE dishwasher.
- Exterior masonry finishes that meet new energy codes with all exterior walls insulated with R13.
- All exterior wall covering is 100% masonry products (Brick, Rock, Stucco or Hardi Products)
- 30-year architectural shingles on all homes.
- Porch ceilings are tru sofit pine pre-stained to the color of buyers choice.
- Garage floors are epoxyed.
- Garage doors are insulated and cedar faced.
- All front doors are solid wood or iron.
What separates us from the rest. INTERIOR FINISHES
- Decora switches throughout the home.
- Installed ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living area, and kitchen.
- Up to 12 recessed lights included in the home. Kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and master bathroom. You may also choose where you would like to place them.
- Under counter LED lighting for cabinets.
- Recessed TV box installed for TV’s in the living room and master bedroom.
- All faucets are American standard in nickel or bronze.
- Custom made cabinets solid wood with full extension drawer glides. 42” upper cabinets and built-in spice racks next to the cooktop.
- Granite throughout all of the home.
- Tile Flooring in all main areas and baths.
- Tile backsplash in kitchen. 4” granite backsplash in bathrooms.
- High-grade carpets.
- Custom trimmed out wood closets.
- Crown moldings in all main areas of the home.
- Custom tile and floor designs.
- 5” base boards, 3” door casings throughout the home. The Average is 3” base and 2” door casings.
- GE appliances which include ( 36” cook top, microwave, double oven, dishwasher and disposal.)
- Utility room equipped with sink and upper cabinets.
- Jetted tubs and custom showers.
- PAX plumbing system installed for quality and energy efficiency.
- Custom chandeliers picked by you.
- CAT5 and RG6 wiring for phone and cable.
DESIGNING YOUR NEW HOME
We offer hands-on help for your convenience. You may sit with our designers and we can help in the decision-making process, or you can do it yourself. We build our homes off budget sheets. Those budgets will be passed along and as long as you stay in the budget you are free to choose what you would like. We do have suppliers that we can take you to help you with the selections. We want your new to be designed exactly how you want it. You are free to go over budget. Just ask upon approval of overages we receive payment of the difference in materials before they can be purchased.
TECHNOLOGY (UPGRADED OPTIONS)
- Key-less entry lock with smartphone technology for smartphone operation.
- Smart enabled light switch at the front door, Family room, and master bedroom.
- Smart Thermostat
- Hello Video Doorbell
- Wifi enabled garage door opener.